Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Let's get it started with Jackie

Jackie is in the student media and she writes about students. The college she went to is South Carolina. She said that it is a really good college. I agree, but my goal is Millikin. Now, the advice that she gives us is to always have someone looking out for you. Jackie really wants us to be inspired by people. She was inspired by Scott. She said that he is a really good man. She uses this thing called triple check. She triple check her work.  She Said othat triple check us when you check your work three times. In our class we double check our work. Okay moving on. She said that our first idea is not always our best idea. That was some helpful advice. Sometimes I tell my self to come up with the first idea then I publish. She said if something in your blog is incorrect it's really hard to get it back. But now I know that I should start taking my time so I can get it done right. If you write about something that is not true the person you were writing about can sue you. Being sued can happen any time so make sure that you always triple check. Somethings you should do to make sure that does not happen is to always ask yourself "how do I know this". That's what Jackie tought me to do to be sure of what I'm doing. Maybe that's why she writes in newspaper. Before she was working in the newspaper she said that she wanted to be a dentist. Then it just hit her mind. She wants to be a person that writes about fantastic kids in newspaper. Now triple check your work bloggers. Jackie will be looking for great work.



No comments:

Post a Comment